I’m a patient tutor with outstanding academic qualifications, and experience teaching English up to A-Level and IB standard. I have been trained by two of the best agencies in London – Lionheart Education and Holland Park Tutors.
I teach every student with a fresh approach, and take time to understand the problem areas; from there, I seek to create a tailor made and flexible programme that addresses the needs of each student.
Full enhanced DBS check complete.
2013 – 2016 University of Bristol
Awarded Roy Littlewood Prize for best performance in a Year 3 specialisation in Shakespeare (1/200 entries)
2007-2012 Radley College
A-Levels – English (A* - 100%), Politics (A*), History (A), Economics (A)
Teaching & Tuition Experience
2017 Tutor, Online Education Partnership
▪ IB English – I have helped the student with a particularly difficult set-text novel, on which a sizeable coursework is due. We have broken down the novel, and the mark scheme, and built a plan for her to write an outstanding piece of coursework.
2012 Volunteer, Vietnam
▪ English as a foreign language from ages 4-18, from basic reading and writing, to vocabulary and grammar.
2012 Volunteer, GVI India
▪ English as a foreign language from 4-18. Responsible for making class programmes, and monitoring upwards of twenty students’ progress.
2012 Volunteer, Radley College
▪ A Level tuition, focused at covering the more complex aspects of the syllabus, and pushing high-potential students to receive top grades.
2010 Volunteer, Radley Church of England Primary School
▪ 7+ one-to-one tuition, covering the basics, particularly reading skills with a focus on helping struggling pupils.
Booking a lesson
I am based in London, SW7, and do face-to-face tuition across the city. I am also happy to work over Skype.
Please fill in the contact form below if you have any queries. Only your email is required, but the more you can tell me about your tutoring needs, the better!
I look forward to speaking soon.